The Moot Court Society
The Moot Court Society (“MCS”) is the student committee entrusted with the responsibility of administering and facilitating all mooting related activities at JSS Law College and upholding the high standards of excellence that JSS Law College has set for itself in the field of mooting since its inception in 1999.
Objectives of the Committee :
- To increase the level of awareness and understanding of the mandate and activities of the Court.
- To aid in the development of future mooters, as well as to inculcate an interest in mooting.
- The MCS follows a policy of encouraging participation in mooting from all batches, organizes extensive workshops and demonstrations to enable them to learn the process of mooting.
- To enable the student to learn the science of drafting of conveyances, pleadings and memorials.
Members of the Committee (2022-23) :
- K.S. Suresh – Chief Patron
- S. Nataraju – Chairperson
- Asmathunnisa G – Faculty Co-ordinator
- Aria Abel Philips – Conveynor
- Thapo Shreshta – Conveynor
- S. Veeresh – Conveynor
- Smrithi K. – Conveynor
- Hima M. – Treasurer
- Karthiyani S. – Technical & Communications Head
- Liya Ann Francis – Operational Head
- Neeha Kousar – Executive
- Shama D. – General Secretary
- Shamnaz Abubakar – Executive