Parents committee is a non profit body that fosters the development of the college. Parents being one of the important stakeholders play a vital role in the development of the college. Hence, their guidance and valuable suggestions become utmost important to take our institution to greater heights.
Objectives of the committee:
To provide a platform for the parents to participate, analyze, make recommendations and effectively practise the implementation of decisions on matters affecting the teaching and learning process.
To maintain transparency in terms of Academics, Internals, Continuous Internal Assessment (CIA) and Evaluation.
To foster mutual understanding, harmonious relationship and cooperation among stakeholders to achieve the common goal.
To discuss the education policies and programs of the college.
To address the concerns of the parents.
Members of the Committee: (2021-2022)
1. Prof. K.S. SURESH – Chief Patron
2. Dr. S. Nataraju – Chairperson
3. Prof. P. Shivananda Bharathi – Member
4. Prof. M.P. Nagendra Murthy – Member
5. Dr. N. Vani Shree – Member
6. Prof. M.C. Usharani – Member
7. Sri. Muddumadappa – Administrative representative
8. Smt. Nandini M.S. – Member Secretary